- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Select Safari settings > Preferences.
- Click on Privacy at the top of the window.
ADD THE TRAINING SITE AS A TRUSTED SITE ON YOUR PC
- Click on the Tools ( IE9) drop down menu.
- Select the Internet Options option.
- When the dialog opens select the Security tab by clicking on it.
- Click the Trusted Sites icon.
- Click on the Sites button.
Our courses require cookies enabled to run. Please follow the instructions according to your internet explorer browser version.
To find out your internet explorer browser version:
An Authorware plug-in is used for course simulations but is not required to run e-Careers courses. It can be installed the first time you take a course by following the instructions shown on the Web page.The Macromedia Flash Player is used for course introductions and activities, but is not required to run e-Careers courses. It can be installed the first time you take a course by following the instructions shown at login.
Microsoft Office Package
Start with Microsoft Office (general) then move into specific courses such as Excel, Word or which ever course you want to learn next.
It takes often up to 3 days for us to receive the latest list of purchased vouchers, so if you have just bought your voucher and are getting an error, it is probable that we have not yet received. Please retry to redeem a day or two later.
This new Appsverse Photon Browser is a powerful new browser with Flash capability designed to enhance your browsing experience on the iPad and allow you to . We are the best Flash browser for the iPad. Here are just some of them: