Computing Basics & Essentials
e-Careers is the UK’s leading provider of Computer courses and qualifications, with over 300,000 learners worldwide.
As the UK’s leading online learning provider, we are experts in flexible study for Computer courses. We can help you achieve your targets, and success around your existing commitments, allowing you to study in your own time and earn while you learn.
Key features of our Computer Basics Courses:
- IT User Fundamentals - Learning the how to interact with a computer, from switching it on, to the basics of how to “use” it and to keep files in order
- Security for IT Users - Developing an essential understanding of how to use a computer in a safe and secure manner
- Using e-mail & the Internet - Learning how to use the Internet and email in a safe and secure way
- Word Processing - Discovering how to create word-processed documents, entering text, editing and formatting work and using graphs, tables and pictures for a professional finish
- Databases - Mastering the basics of databases and how they are used to store and retrieve data
- Spreadsheets - Building up a working knowledge of spreadsheets from entering data and formatting worksheets through to creating charts and producing high quality documents
- Presentation Software - Learning how to improve business communication using high quality presentations that are built with a variety of tools including charts, graphs and drawn objects
How Can e-Careers Business Courses Benefit You or Your Organisation?
e-Careers provide a complete toolkit for expanding your Computer skills. Our courses are also an ideal purchase for organisations of all sizes.Advantages of our Computer Basics Courses:
- A broad range of basic skills that help them perform more efficiently in their current role
- Develop transferable skills that they can also apply at home
- Qualifications that proves their basic computing ability and may help secure a new job
For individuals, e-Careers Computer Basics courses are an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you to do your job more effectively.