What is the CCNA & CCNA Security Package?
The CCNA & CCNA Security Package course is ideal for individuals who are looking to implement a security network. With prevalent attack from cybercriminals, now more than ever Network Administrators need to stay on top. As a Network Administrator, you need to be able to harden networked systems to reduce the risk of an attack. This CCNA Security package is the best way for Administrators of CISCO networks to learn these techniques and assists you towards the gold standard CCNA certification.
You will also be able to practice every technique covered throughout the course using our Practice-Labs system. This dedicated hardware resource grants access to Cisco routers and switches that can be used to replicate and resolve real-world scenarios without the need to purchase and maintain costly practice hardware.
1 gigahertz (GHz)
Windows 7,Windows 8,iOS
Internet Explorer 8 or above,Google Chrome,Safari 6 or above,Mozilla Firefox
Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
Who is it for
Is the CCNA & CCNA Security Package online course right for me?
This online course is suitable for Network Managers and Engineers, who are responsible for implementing network security for small and medium businesses. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills for IP technology implementations and boosting security.
What job could I get with a CCNA & CCNA Security qualification?
This course is ideal for enhancing your current career in IT and you can add in-demand skills to your CV. Alternatively these are the roles you could progress into:
- Cisco Networking Engineer
- Cisco Networking Consultant
- IT Security Specialist
- Network Engineer
- Network Consultant
- IT Manager
- IT Sales Account Manager
- IT Consultant
Why study with us
Why study CCNA & CCNA Security Package online course with e-Careers?
Network security professionals will find the CCNA & CCNA Security Package invaluable for improving their skills and making them more effective at work. These new skills will allow them to:
- Design, configure and deploy a secure network that meets the changing needs of a business.
- Segment and secure network traffic to deliver an exceptional user experience and prevent data and systems from compromise.
- Build inter-site links and implement firewalls and VPN security to protect data in transit.
- Use the advanced features of Cisco IOS to further improve security and performance of network resources.
- Upon completion of the CCNA Security package, you will not only be ready to sit you Cisco CCNA exams, but will also find that your newly expanded skillset greatly improves their employment prospects.
- Tutor support available
What are the CCNA & CCNA Security Package online course modules?
Cisco 100-105 ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANS
- Understanding IPv4
- Working With Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design And Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
Cisco 200-105 ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- Configuring Ethernet LANs
- Configuring IPv4 Routing Protocols
- Wide Area Networks
- IPv4 Services
- IPv4 Routing And Troubleshooting
- IPv6 Routing
- Cloud Based Networking
640-554 - Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security - IINS
- Network Security Basics I
- Network Security Basics II
- Securing Network Devices I
- Securing Network Devices Lab I
- IOS Enhancement Lab
- Securing Network Devices II
- Securing Network Devices Lab II
- Using CCP To Configure SNMP Lab
- Say Hello To AAA
- Local AAA
- Configuring Local AAA With CCP
- Firewall Basics Using ACLs
- Intro Firewall
- Content Based Access Control Firewall
- Zoned Based Firewalls
- Zoned Based Firewalls Lab
- Configuring Advanced Firewall With CCP
- Securing The LAN
- Welcome To Cryto
- Remote Access VPNS
- VPN Lab
- Managing A Secure Network
CCNA & CCNA Security Package exams
There are no exams included in this course, however there are practice labs available throughout the course.
The Practice labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, Practice Labs makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
What does the CCNA & CCNA Security Package cover?
A combination of instructor-led videos, self-study materials and hands-on labs will help you cover:
- Using the Cisco Router SDM security audit feature to identify unauthorised network resource usage.
- Locking down router security to prevent hackers from gaining access to key network resources.
- The Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting philosophy – key to implementing security solutions that work.
- Using Access Control Lists to mitigate threats and minimise attack surfaces.
- Implementing stateful firewalls using Cisco IOS to identify and block low level hacking attempts.
- Securing inter-site VPNs and data transfer using SDM on Cisco routers.
To help underpin these security lessons, you will also have access to parts 1 and 2 of the CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices modules. These courses take you through the fundamentals of IP technology, and how to configure and deploy Cisco routers and switches.