What is the Cisco CCNA & CCNP Routing and Switching Package?
Explore and master the fundamental techniques of designing, deploying and managing a Cisco-based network with the CCNA & CCNP package. Using expert instructor-led training, customised presentations, practice exams and other learning supplements, you will have all the materials they need to master advanced Cisco networking at your own pace.
The CCNA & CCNP Routing and Switching Package will prepare you to sit the exams required for both qualifications – regarded as the gold standard for proving competence in Cisco technologies. By selecting this double package, you will have access to the materials for both Cisco qualifications, giving you all the skills you need to build and manage a complete corporate network.
You will also gain access to the Practice Labs, a dedicated hardware resource allowing you to practice each of the examples shown in the course materials. You are also free to use the Practice Labs to further your own knowledge or to model real-world scenarios for troubleshooting without affecting your “live” business network.
Cisco CCNA & CCNP
1 gigahertz (GHz)
Windows 7,Windows 8,iOS
Internet Explorer 8 or above,Google Chrome,Safari 6 or above,Mozilla Firefox
Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
Who is it for
Is the Cisco CCNA & CCNP Routing and Switching Package right for me?
The CCNA & CCNP package will be of specific interest to:
- IT Engineers and Network Professionals who need to boost their skill levels to maintain corporate networks for maximum efficiency and reliability.
- Administrators looking to simplify management of their networked resources.
- IT Professionals looking for a suitable qualification to prove their computer hardware and networking skills.
- System Administrators who need Cisco specialist training that teaches core IT concepts, and how to apply them.
During this course, you will gain the necessary knowledge and skills required to master IP, OSPF, ACLs (Ethernet and Access Control Lists), VLANs, Frame Relay, Serial Line Interface Protocol and EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol). Engineers and administrators can then apply this knowledge to building and supporting robust, scalable network solutions for their employers.
How can I advance my career with a Cisco CCNA & CCNP Routing and Switching Package?
Upon completion of the CCNA & CCNP package, Network Engineers and Analysts will have a complete understanding of building and maintaining a Cisco-based network. As well as being prepared to sit both CCNA and CCNP qualifications, your new skills and knowledge will also help improve your employment prospects.
Why study with us
Why study the Cisco CCNA & CCNP Routing and Switching Package with e-Careers?
- Learning the skills required to properly design, build and manage a Cisco-based network.
- Fully understand the principles of network switching and routing, and the correct implementation of both.
- Tutor support available
- Extending network protocols to support advanced IP uses including VoIP and video.
- Apply Cisco best practice principles to real-world scenarios.
- A significant advantage in terms of skills and experience over less qualified employees and candidates.
What are the Cisco CCNA & CCNP Routing and Switching Package modules?
This course’s modules are split into five sections:
Cisco 300-115: CCNP - SWITCH - Routing and Switching
- Plan and Design
- Switch Configuration
- IP Configuration
- STP and RTP
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- Course Review
Cisco 300-135: CCNP - TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- Introduction to Cisco Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Switches
- Troubleshooting VLANS and Trunking
- Troubleshooting Spanning Tree Protocol, EtherChannel
- Troubleshooting InterVLAN Routing and Layer 3 EtherChannel
- Troubleshooting Switch Security Features
- Troubleshooting FirstHop Redundancy Protocols
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv4 Addressing
- IPv6 Addressing and Addressing Technologies
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs and Prefix Lists
- Troubleshooting GRE and Basic Routing Tunnels
- Troubleshooting RIPv2 and RIPng
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- OSPF and OSPFv3
- Troubleshooting Route Maps and Policy Based Routing
- Troubleshooting Redistribution
- Troubleshooting BGP
- Troubleshooting Management Protocols and Tools
- Troubleshooting Management Access
Cisco 300-101: CCNP - ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Plan and Design
- EIGRP - Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
- Border Gateway Protocol BGP
- Course Review
Cisco 200-105 ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- Configuring Ethernet LANs
- Configuring IPv4 Routing Protocols
- Wide Area Networks
- IPv4 Services
- IPv4 Routing and Troubleshooting
- IPv6 Routing
- Cloud Based Networking
Cisco 100-105 ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANS
- Understanding IPv4
- Working with Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design and Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
Cisco CCNA & CCNP Exams
This online course will prepare you to sit the Cisco CCNA and CCNP exams. However, the exams themselves are not included and will need to be booked separately.
What does the Cisco CCNA & CCNP Routing and Switching Package cover
The CCNA & CCNP package gives Network Administrators and Engineers access to all the materials they need to both boost their knowledge levels and to prepare for the Cisco CCNA and CCNP exams.
After teaching you the fundamentals of IP networking protocols, the CCNA package will help you:
- Implement Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSM) to improve IP addressing efficiency.
- Understand the importance of IPv6 and how to implement it within a corporate network and the use of Open Shortest Path First (OPSF) routing
- Implement VLANs and Trunks to route and segment traffic for improved network performance.
- Build a scalable network using NAT and PAT to meet the need of a growing business.
- Configure network switches and routers for SNMP, Syslog, Netflow, OSPF and EIGRP according to specific business needs.
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Use Spanning Tree protocol and Etherchannel to add further network functionality.
- Apply Layer 3 redundancy protocols to improve network resilience.
- Course focus then shifts to Cisco IP switching, with you learning to:
- Implement VLANs to segment network traffic and improve bandwidth management.
- Use Layer 2 and Layer 3 security extensions to protect corporate systems.
- Configure hardware to support advanced networking services like VoIP and video on a corporate network.
- Design and build high availability network infrastructure using a set of requirements.
- The final module then teaches network administrators how to troubleshoot and maintain their Cisco infrastructure:
- Maintaining and monitoring performance using IOS tools.
- Troubleshooting complex, multi-protocol networks.
- Correcting issues identified as part of the troubleshooting process.