What is the LEADr Diploma in Commerciality course?
In the real world, choices and decisions come thick and fast. There’s rarely enough time to research and analyse a proposition as thoroughly as you would like. The LEADr Diploma in Commerciality is an advanced course that covers the fundamentals of business as well as delving much deeper into more advanced cases and learning objectives relevant to making decisions in the business world.
The unique and key concept behind the philosophy of the diploma is the 54:70 Success Matrix™. The core curriculum recognises that an individual should have both the skills and the experience to be successful. Having strong theory but no experience or knowledge will not be sufficient and equally being “business-savvy” but lacking key theoretical skills will also have a negative impact on potential business success.
The unique methodology picks out the essentials of competitive and commercial strategy, links them with financial, organisational and people assessments and applies them to “go/no go decisions”, with the participant’s own money (don’t worry, it’s virtual!).
LEADrLEADr is the gold standard in digital business education. They look to provide leaders of the future with the platform they need to build they key skills that are crucial in the business world. LEADr provide a foundation for driven individuals to gain the skills and experience needed to succeed, setting the standards in business and commerciality education.
LEADr Diploma in Commerciality
1.8 gigahertz (GHz)
Min. Screen Resolution
1024 x 768
Windows 7,Windows 8
Internet Explorer 9 or above,Google Chrome,Safari 8,Mozilla Firefox
Who is it for
Is the LEADr Diploma in Commerciality online course right for me?
This course is the only training programme delivered online that gives you both business skills and experience. It uses a unique concept of simulation based learning, giving real life examples using role play to build practical skills through an Experiential Learning Environment.
The material is underpinned by a research programme at the University of Hertfordshire as well as teaching at University of Cambridge and is based on core competency models within top global corporates.
How can I advance my career with a LEADr Diploma in Commerciality?
This course will enable you to develop your business skills and acumen, boosting your chances of succeeding within the commercial sector.
Why study with us
Why study LEADr Diploma in Commerciality online course with e-Careers?
- Online Leaderboards show the performance based on your Return on Investment against the model answer and an overall combination.
- A comprehensive feedback report shows your current level of business acumen, both as an individual and as a team (only if a team licence is purchased), and a description of how you can improve your skills further moving forwards, benchmarked against cohort average and compared to industry standards.
- CPD Certification upon completion.
- 24-hour access to the course content for 12 months.
- 24-hour, Monday to Friday support.
What are the LEADr Diploma in Commerciality online course modules?
The LEADr Diploma in Commerciality is made up of five modules:
- An immersive introduction to the programmes key areas of study and the programme outcomes
- Gain an introduction to the importance of business acumen and how to develop it
- Introduction to a powerful methodology that teaches you to analyse any business as well as applying it to your own
Level 4 – Reflective Diagnostic & Personal E-Portfolio
- Gain an introduction to a methodology that teaches you to analyse any business as well as your own
- Analyse real world Dragons’ Den case studies at an intermediate level
- Understand your own strengths and weaknesses
- Assess your business awareness
- Measure your 9 Key Skills and receive a downloadable Personal Diagnostic
- Reflect on your results and create a personal development plan using your E-Portfolio
Level 5 – Advanced E-Academy & Learning
Level 6 – Advanced Cases and Exam
- Use the work you have completed from level 5 to analyse advanced case studies
- The case studies include additional due diligence and challenges
- Put all of the work you have learnt into a final exam to pass the programme
- Continue to develop your 9 Key Skills by using your Personal E-Portfolio to track and share your development
- Apply the methodology you have learnt to your own business idea to measure likely success
- Measure yourself on the 54:70 Success Matrix™
- Use a step by step toolkit to analyse strengths and weaknesses, spot opportunities and create an action plan to ensure strategic success!
What does the LEADr Diploma in Commerciality online course cover?
The course utilises the 54:70 Success Matrix™ which is an invaluable concept for individuals to find the perfect balance between skills and experience. It allows you to make success a consistent, tangible result of business. The course delivers both skills and experience using the application of Experiential Learning and Experiential Profiling, engaging you in practising and developing the key skills and knowledge of business.
- To introduce students to the 54:70 Success Matrix™ and the main 9 Key Personal skills for success.
- To understand the importance of business acumen and how to quantify and develop it to be successful.
- Learn a powerful methodology to understand what makes a business and a business person successful.
- To understand how to analyse a business and make good decisions.
- To understand the link between commerciality and successful corporate leaders & decision makers.
- To reflect on key strengths as well as areas for improvement and plan for further development.
- To develop proficiency in applying the methodology in the workplace to assess any businesses (external or internal) and identify opportunities.
Throughout the course you will work on developing fundamental skills and experience in line with the 54:70 Success Matrix™:
The 54 - The 9 Skills for Personal Success:
- Problem solving.
- Team player.
- Business Astuteness.
- Decision Judgement.
- Technology appreciation.
The 70 - the 10 Factors for Business Success:
- Market Size.
- Market Growth.
- Market Profitability.
- E.g. Design.
- E.g. Price.
- E.g. Sales.
- E.g. Marketing.
- Company Financials.
- Entrepreneurs’ Characteristics.
- Deal Dynamics.
This course is CPD Certified. The CPD Certification provides proof of your efforts to upskill and develop your abilities with invaluable expertise.