What is the Official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ Training course?
If you’re serious about developing an exceptional career as an IT professional then signing up for this official CompTIA course package will show that you really mean business. Including the CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ courses, it has all the resources you need to move into a long list of IT-related roles.
CompTIA (The Computing Technology Industry Association)CompTIA is the world’s leading tech association. Their membership community of experienced IT professionals collaborates to develop their certifications, providing invaluable feedback to keep the courses and qualifications relevant.
Who is it for
Is the Official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ Training online course right for me?
CompTIA certifications are globally recognised and preferred by some of the biggest companies in the world, including Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP and Intel. From the comprehensive A+ course to more focused Network+ and Security+ courses, this great value package will teach you all you need to know to pass the related exams and achieve that highly regarded certified status. As the courses naturally follow on from one another, it makes sense to purchase them in one convenient package.
How can I advance my career with an Official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ Training online course?
On passing the exams you can add CompTIA certification in three sought-after areas to your CV. You will also gain valuable knowledge across a range of IT networking and security fundamentals, which will open up a variety of roles in the IT sector.
Why study with us
Why study the Official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ Training online course with e-Careers?
- A great value course package containing all you need to prepare for the official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ exams (not included).
- Highly interactive learning, using a range of learning resources to keep you engaged – including Live Labs.
- Every lesson/chapter has a summary and challenge questions to reiterate what you’ve learned.
- View explanations of correct and incorrect answers to help your understanding.
- Hands-on training and expert content, all available at a time to suit you.
- Revisit and retake tests and challenges, if required.
- Course content maps closely to exam objectives.
- Tutor support available
What are the Official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ Training online course modules?
This package is split into four different courses that will provide you with sought-after knowledge and experience:
Official CompTIA A+ Technician (220-901)
- Cover the basics of motherboards, processors and memory.
- Look at storage devices and power supplies.
- Cover peripherals and expansion in lesson three.
- Fully cover display devices.
- Look at custom configurations.
- Understand networking fundamentals.
- Lesson seven is an introduction to TCP/IP.
- Learn how to install wireless and SOHO networks.
- Work on understanding laptops and mobile devices.
- Study installing and configuring printers.
- Take a look at hardware and network troubleshooting.
Official CompTIA A+ Technician (220-902)
- Look at the basics of operating systems.
- Study operating system administration.
- Take lessons on working with Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS and Linux.
- Study security in details.
- Boost your understanding of network services, cloud computing and virtualization.
- Look at mobile operating systems and connectivity.
- Gain knowledge of troubleshooting theory, OSs and security.
- Understand the various operational procedures.
Official CompTIA Network+ (N10-006)
- Study network theory.
- Look at bounded and unbounded network media.
- Gain understanding of network implementations.
- Book your knowledge of TCP/IP addressing and data delivery.
- Study a lesson on routing.
- Look in detail at TCP/IP services.
- Move on to look at the WAN infrastructure.
- Next study cloud and virtualization technologies.
- Complete a lesson on network security basics.
- Learn how to prevent security breaches and respond to security incidents.
- Understand network management.
- Look at how to troubleshoot network issues in detail.
Official CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401)
- Learn how to measure and weigh risk.
- Look at monitoring and diagnosing networks.
- Develop your understanding of devices and infrastructure.
- Study access control, authentication and authorisation in detail.
- Take a lesson in protecting wireless networks.
- Understand security and the cloud.
- Look at host, data and application security.
- Study cryptography in detail.
- Boost your knowledge of malware, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Understand social engineering and other foes.
- Take a comprehensive look at security administration.
- Become adept at disaster recovery and incident response.
Official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ Exams
The content of this CompTIA online course maps closely to exam objectives, to prepare you for achieving your certification. All exams are sat in Pearson Vue test centres.
What does the Official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ Training online course cover?
Work through the Official CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+ courses to prepare to take the exams and achieve certification in all three areas of expertise.
These courses are studied online at a time and place that’s convenient for you. This makes them a viable option for those already working who need a flexible study solution. Live Labs, flash cards, quizzes, lessons, videos and exercise questions will guide you through the courses, and you can choose to take the exams (not included) when you’re ready.