What is the SAP FI - ZFI Certification Consultant Certification Package course?
If you have ambitions to become a SAP Financial Consultant, and/or work your way up in the world of finance and accounting, then this great value course package is a great start towards those goals. These courses will take you through beginner to advanced level learning in a vast range of SAP FI skills.
Through flexible and independent online learning, coupled with support and resource materials, you’ll work your way through configuration and user content, be introduced to all the main elements of SAP, look at asset accounting and more. All this is presented in a very practical way to ensure you complete the course fully prepared for a future exam.
1 gigahertz (GHz)
Windows 7,Windows 8,Mac OS,iOS
Internet Explorer 8 or above,Google Chrome,Safari 6 or above,Mozilla Firefox
Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
Who is it for
Is the SAP FI - ZFI Certification Consultant Certification Package right for me?
There are no entry requirements for this course, but you’ll have a head-start if you already have a general understanding of FI financial accounting. You’ll receive a starter package when you first sign-up to get you started, and on-going support while you learn.
Work through this package of courses at your own pace, in preparation for achieving your goal of becoming a SAP FI Consultant.
How can I advance my career with an SAP FI - ZFI Certification Consultant Certification Package?
An ideal investment for anyone looking to work as a SAP FI consultant or gain new FI customising skills. Open up new career opportunities in finance and accounting with this comprehensive SAP package.
Why study with us
Why study the SAP FI - ZFI Certification Consultant Certification Package online course with e-Careers?
- Unlimited access to the classroom online, so you can revisit topics as much as you like
- Learn anywhere with an internet connection and suitable device
- This is a comprehensive course with elements across FI, Asset Accounting, and SAP so you’ll gain a thorough understanding of the programs and their functions
- Course content maps exam topics in the SAP FI Financial Consultant Certification, so you’ll be well prepared when you’re ready to take the exam (not included)
- Benefit from on-going support and share your journey with fellow learners in the chat room
- Access to an FI case study to help you put your skills into practise
- An easy registration process and quick-start to the course package
- Once you complete the course you will gain an internationally valid SAP certificate
- Full, 24/7, online based SAP support available.
What are the SAP FI - ZFI Certification Consultant Certification Package online course modules?
Work through a set of comprehensive modules including FI user, AA Asset Accounting, NetWeaver, and more, as outlined below:
SAP FI Configuration (Customising)
- SAP FI Company Code Configuration.
- SAP FI General Ledger Configuration Part A.
- SAP FI General Ledger Configuration Part B.
- SAP FI Bank Accounting Configuration.
- SAP FI SPGL Special Purpose General Ledger Configuration.
- SAP FI A/R and A/P Master Data Configuration.
- SAP FI A/R and A/P Business Transactions Configuration Part A.
- SAP FI A/R and A/ Business Transactions Configuration Part B.
- SAP FI AA Asset Organisation Structures Configuration.
- SAP FI AA Asset Accounting Configuration Part A.
- SAP FI AA Asset Accounting Configuration Part B.
- SAP FI New G/L General Ledger.
- SAP Introduction 1.
- SAP Introduction 2.
- Introduction to Solution Manager.
- Introduction to SAP NetWeaver.
SAP FI Tools
- SAP Query.
- SAP Mass Maintenance.
- SAP LSMW Data Import.
SAP FI User
- SAP FI G/L General Ledger Accounting Basics (User).
- SAP FI G/L General Ledger Accounting Advanced (User).
- SAP FI A/R Accounts Receivable Basics (User).
- SAP FI A/R Accounts Receivable Advanced (User).
- SAP FI A/P Accounts Payable Basics (User).
- SAP FI A/P Accounts Payable Advanced (User).
- SAP FI Reports Basics (User).
- SAP FI Reports Advanced (User).
- SAP FI Closing Activities (User).
- FI AA Financial Asset Accounting.
What does the SAP FI - ZFI Certification Consultant Certification Package online course cover?
This comprehensive package contains course content in four main areas; SAP FI Configuration (Customising), SAP Introduction, which includes Solution Manager and NetWeaver, SAP FI Tools, and SAP FI User.
This is a fully comprehensive course taking you through basics and more advanced SAP functions, examples include: learning all about how fixed assets are managed and monitored in a sub ledger (Asset Accounting), and mass maintenance tasks – such as altering large amounts of master data info, which may include changes to vendor details and purchase orders.