Business Correspondence Training
Polish up your business communications and impress your clients and colleagues with our online business correspondence training course. The days when all business communications were dictated to a secretary then put in the post bag may be long gone but that’s no reason for letter writing to be a dying art! In business first impressions are crucial, so whether you’re emailing or writing to land that new contract, grab the promotion you deserve or communicate clearly and effectively to your team, this course is for you!
Get the Professional Edge
Sometimes only an old-fashioned letter will do. Our course has been developed in conjunction with college lecturers and teachers to ensure no stone is left unturned when it comes to producing professional, appropriate business letters for every situation. So if you or an employee is unsure of where to put your apostrophes or the correct way to open and close a business letter, you’ll find all the answers you’re looking for here, with our comprehensive guide to grammar rules, tone and formatting, layouts and templates and other must-follow golden rules.
Make Your Emails Stand Out
Email may be an instant and more informal method of communication but that doesn’t mean the emails you send to your work contacts should be the same as the ones you send to your friends! Every message you send from your work email address reflects on you as a businessperson, so it’s important to get them right! With our course you can learn the skills needed to produce appropriate business emails in just 18 minutes! We cover tone, do’s and don’ts, formatting and etiquette – all areas which can be a minefield in this still relatively new method of business communication where the rules are different to letter writing.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
You already have the skills to succeed in your chosen field, so it’s time to invest in learning how to communicate professionally and effectively so that a badly worded or grammatically incorrect business communication never trips you up again. Master both business letters and business emails with units of study in each.
- Email or letter? Before you start, make sure you’re using the right style within the most appropriate method of communication.
- You know what you need to say; now use the appropriate layout and structure with our easy-to-follow 4-point plan.
- It’s a long time since you struggled to pay attention in a grammar lesson. Our simple to understand guide to grammatical rules means you’ll never be caught out by a misplaced apostrophe again.
- Find it hard to remember whether it’s ‘yours sincerely’ or ‘yours faithfully’? Our clear guide to opening and closing business letters and other golden rules will mean it’ll soon be second nature.
- Unsure how formal an email should be? Our handy guide with useful examples covers tone, etiquette, format and greeting and sign off for all your business emails.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Enhance your job prospects by never letting a poorly written business communication let you down. And once you know the rules, you can concentrate on the business of achieving your career goals safe in the knowledge that you’ve nailed your communication skills.
- Pick up skills quickly with business letter and business email writing modules taking just 25 and 18 minutes of your time respectively.
- Train others in the workplace to ensure correct format and continuity across all work communications.
- You’re a busy professional and the good news is that this course gives you a chance to learn at a time convenient to you any time within a 6-month period.
- Test yourself as you complete the modules so that you can learn from your mistakes as you progress through the course.
- Our easy-to-navigate course includes step-by-step online training and keyword search facilities.
Buy this course to get yourself communicating clearly, correctly and professionally in all your business letters and emails.
Business Letter Writing
Business Email Writing
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above