Graduate Interview Training, CV Builder and Templates Package (EC112365)
Increase your chances of making a smooth transition from higher education to professional life with our online How To Succeed At Graduate Interviews course. Graduating with a good degree is an achievement to be proud of, but the harsh reality is that when it comes to nabbing the best jobs or even internships, you’ll be up against many other equally well qualified candidates.
Our top recruiters from household name companies like KPMG, John Lewis, Centrica, Arriva and Connexions are here to give you the inside track on exactly what they’re looking for when interviewing for graduate positions.
A polished, professional CV, fine-tuned for the job you’re applying for, is crucial because it’s the one and only chance you have to persuade a recruiter that you could be exactly what they’re looking for.Our specially developed interactive CV Builder tool will greatly enhance your chances of getting that job by guiding you through how to tailor your CV clearly and concisely by avoiding any off-putting and irrelevant detail.
This course will provide you with all the tools that you need to make your application stand out from the rest - a must in today’s competitive jobs market – at your fingertips.These templates can be used repetitively, giving you a useful resource for life. They’ll make preparing each job application a quick, easy and hassle-free process, ensuring professional results every time – whatever your level of computer proficiency.
key learning points
Avoid being one of the many graduates with poor interview skills by gaining valuable job-winning expertise.
- Some people are lucky enough to know what they want to do from childhood. For others it’s more complicated. Start by having a serious think about what direction you want to take in your chosen career.
- Your CV is your one chance to get onto that first interview shortlist pile. Make sure it doesn’t let you down.
- Our Interview Preparation section guides you through everything you need to do in advance of the big day.
- It’s not just about your answers. Recruiters are routinely met with mumbling or silence when they ask the interviewee if they have any questions. Make sure you do, and that they’re appropriate, intelligent ones.
- Before summing up with our final advice, take on board our chapter on negotiating salary to make sure you get the package you deserve.
Make sure that your CV gets you noticed for all the right reasons with this foolproof CV building tool.
- Get CV savvy today with our practical, no-nonsense CV Builder.
- Choose from 5 modern, professionally designed templates to ensure you’ve got exactly the right fit for your chosen career field.
- Get expert help and advice from our in-house careers advisor.
- Changed your mind? Not a problem – there’s unlimited scope to change and edit as much as you like as you experiment with templates and tailor your CV to specific job applications.
- The step-by-step structure guides you through what could otherwise be a time-consuming and stressful process.
- On completion of the course, download your CV to keep and edit as your career progresses.
As well as personal use, this package is also a great resource for providers of careers guidance and interview skills training courses.
- Why wait for a vacancy to be advertised? Take the initiative and send a speculative letter that’s sure to get you noticed by the powers that be. You’ll be on the headhunter’s hit list in no time.
- You have the skills; now learn how to show them in their best light. Apply for same industry positions with a professional covering letter showing why you’d be the perfect fit.
- Learn how to reply to a job advert and have the best possible chance of success. Impress with a great covering letter and ensure that your job application stands out from the rest.
- Replying to a recruitment agency ad is a specific skill. Show that you’re well worth putting forward for the job with a covering letter that blows the rest of the ‘yes’ pile off of the table.
- This standard blank CV template can be edited time and time again to suit the situation that you’re applying for. It will clear up any layout confusion and ensure that your CV is formatted correctly so that it represents you in your best possible light.
advantages of this course
- Get savvy on what employers want to see and hear from you at interview.
- Learn how to stand out from the fellow graduate crowd and shine in any interview or presentation.
- The course has been featured by the BBC and the Daily Mail and has had rave reviews on Amazon.
- Improve your career prospects with your professional, polished CV that will have recruiters queuing up to interview you.
- Not only will your newfound CV skills unlock the door to exciting new opportunities, they’ll lead you to the lifestyle improvements that increased career success brings.
- Use the easy CV builder to quickly and easily produce different CV’s tailored to each position – a proven way to increase your chances of success.
- CV and Covering Letter templates can be edited and used an unlimited amount of times – the package gives you all you need for every job-seeking situation.
- Fully inclusive price. Pay once and have the tools you need for stress-free job applications for life.
- Cut the confusion about CV and Covering Letter layout.
- First impressions count! Make sure that the very first impression you make on any potential employer is the right one.
Don’t get stuck in the graduate rut. Wave goodbye to studenthood and hello to your career with our Graduate Interview Training, CV Builder and Templates Package today!
This package includes
CV & Letter Templates£50View More
CV- Builder£50View More
How to Succeed at Graduate Interviews£100View More