The Key to Nutrition and Wellness
Explore the science behind the roles of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Know the best sources of vitamins and minerals and the ways in which your body uses them. This course will help understand the types of food that help you build muscle and the types that can help you lose weight. Study how nutrition affects health and how a properly balanced diet can save you from heart disease, obesity, cholesterol and other harmful health problems. The course also looks at the role of dieting and nutrition and teaches why fad diets often don’t work, the benefits of raw food diets and how to know which kind of diet is right for your body type.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule. This course is the perfect foundation for people considering a career as a nutritionist and is a useful tool to progress to more advanced learning.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course takes an in depth look at nutrition, diet and the affect it has on your health and well-being. Our course features instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real-world scenarios explained by their instructor.
The focus areas of this course include:
- Nutrition and health - This part of the course provides an in depth look at the principles of a balanced diet and the science behind nutrition. Learn how a good diet keeps you healthy and wards off serious diseases such as heart disease, obesity, diabetes and cancer. Explore the science behind the roles of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Learn about vitamins and minerals and how your body absorbs and uses them.
- Diet - Learn what foods to eat as part of a balanced diet, and which types of food are beneficial for your health and as part of a weight loss plan. Explore the reasons that fad diets tend not to work in the long term, the reasons that artificial sweeteners aren’t helpful and which type of diet is best for your body type.
advantage of this course
By taking this course you will advance the knowledge that you already have and gain a better understanding of nutrition, diet and wellness. You will also build a foundation of knowledge that could help you to progress to a career as a nutritionist or health expert. The obesity epidemic has increased the demand for professionals and nutrition and health, so this could be your step towards a new career. This course has huge benefits, not only for you, but for those around you too:
- An improved understanding of diet and nutrition
- Learn cutting edge information from diet and nutrition experts
- Improve your own general health and well-being
- Advance your career prospects
- Lose weight and look great by understanding your body type and the dietary needs associated with it
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each principle
Start this course today and improve your knowledge of nutrition, diet and wellness, live a healthy lifestyle or step up in your career as a nutritionist.
- Role Of Carbohydrates
- Role Of Fiber
- Glycemic Index
- Impact Of Carbs
- Role of Fat
- How And Why We Gain Fat
- Role of Protien
- Roles Of Vitamins And Minerals
- Role of Water
- Artificial Sweeteners
- The Effects Of Caffeine
- Alcohol Does It Make You Fat
- Fad Diet
- Raw Food Diet
- Cabbage Soup Diet
- Blood Group Diet
- Types Of Vegetarians
- Fad Diet and Genetics
- Weight Loss Tips
- Setting Goals That Work For You
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above
CompatibilityWindows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android