Become a Microsoft Office advanced user with our online courses. e-Careers Microsoft Office courses show students how to master seven of the world’s most popular productivity tools in use today – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, OneNote and Access.
e-Careers is the UK’s leading provider of Microsoft Office courses and qualifications, with over 300,000 learners worldwide.
As the UK’s leading online Microsoft Office course provider, we are experts in flexible study. We can help you achieve your targets, and success around your existing commitments, allowing you to study in your own time and earn while you learn.
Key features of our Microsoft Office Courses:
- Building and using templates and the Style functions
- Creating, modifying and sorting tables
- Using page headers and footers
- Inserting graphics, symbols and charts
- Audit changes made during editing
- Using Mail Merge tools
- Print labels and envelopes
- Utilising academic tools to implement referencing, footnotes and indexes
- Protecting documents from unauthorised access with encryption and passwords
- Working with multiple document formats, including PDF files
- Organising long documents using outline view and inbuilt heading tools
- Creating forms to collect data
- Programming advanced functions with macros and XML
e-Careers provides a complete toolkit for expanding your skills.
Advantages of our Microsoft Office courses
- Gain the skills and experience required to be more efficient when using Microsoft Office to create documents, capture and manipulate numerical data, manage communications, build presentations and analyse datasets
- Full preparation for the bundled Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam
- A marked boost in productivity, allowing Microsoft Office users to spend more time on other tasks that generate profit for their employer
- An in-demand skill set that will help learners perform better at work
- An in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office that can be shared with colleagues to help them be more productive too
For individuals, e-Careers Microsoft Office courses are an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you to do your job more effectively.