Schools & Education
A-levels are recognised by universities and employers as the gold standard of education. Having an A level demonstrates a thorough understanding of a subject, as well as the ability to think critically and express yourself coherently and is a real boost to your education and career prospects.
Working with children is one of the most rewarding careers available. If you have an affinity with children and would enjoy helping them to reach their full potential, becoming a childcare practitioner, in whatever role you choose, e-Careers can help you get the career of your dreams.
e-Careers is the UK’s leading provider of Teaching courses and qualifications, with over 300,000 learners worldwide.
As the UK’s leading online learning provider, we are experts in flexible study for A-Level courses. We can help you achieve your targets, and success around your existing commitments, allowing you to study in your own time and earn while you learn.
Key features of our Teaching Courses:
- Online course delivery means that you can study the material as and when it suits you You can work at home when you’re able, so no need to worry about cramming lessons into your schedule
- Course material is available around the clock, every day of the year
- Add up to date knowledge to your CV to assist when looking for a position in Early Years education
- If you need help using the courseware at any point, technical support is available to assist
e-Careers provides a complete toolkit for expanding your skills.Advantages of our A-Level and Teaching Courses
- Technical support is on hand if you struggle using the courseware at any point
- Plenty of different resources available to suit your learning style, including presentations, video tutorials and downloadable activities
- Practical real-world knowledge to help you understand the need for an enriching learning space
- Video examples of effective enabling environments included for inspiration
- Final assessment is via a simple multiple choice test that can be completed online Plenty of extra independent reading available, with links to websites and downloadable media, covering subjects including themed rooms, forest schools, outdoor classrooms, and sensory play areas
For individuals, e-Careers A-Level and Teaching courses are an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you to do your job more effectively.