Employers

Apprenticeships are an excellent way to build talent, improve retention and boost productivity in today's ever-changing business environment.

Speak to an Apprenticeship Consultant today
+44 (0) 20 3800 0144 Lines open 9am-6pm GMT (Mon-Fri)
Or we can get in touch with you at convenient time.
Request a Callback

Our apprenticeships include a full mechanism of support for each learner.

They'll be guided each step of the way, helping them to reach their full potential in their chosen field, whilst meeting the objectives of the business. We tailor our apprenticeships to the needs of the business and learner. We offer the added benefits of progression pathways and further professional qualification.
Benefits of Apprentices

We plan courses jointly with the Skills Coach and the apprentice’s Line Manager to ensure objectives are met. We create detailed study plans to keep apprentices on-track and focussed on their learning.

We give real-life examples throughout the training to help apprentices implement their new skills, knowledge and behaviours within the workplace.

  • 86% of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation
  • 78% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve productivity
  • 74% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve the quality of their product or service.
Source: HM Government website

The Story of e-Careers

e-Careers is a training institution that provides industry-recognised courses and upskilling solutions to individuals and organisations.

Serving a fast-changing world, we ensure innovation is at the heart of everything we do.

This approach results in programmes that are engaging, effective, accessible, and affordable. We believe everyone should have the same opportunities. Inclusion is at the top of everything we do. As leaders in EdTech, our values are focused around breaking down barriers and providing opportunities for everyone, eliminating discrimination, and providing an equal playing field for everyone to thrive on.

Working with businesses including small SMEs, charities and large global organisations, our training solutions have allowed us to build and design apprenticeship programmes that offer industry-recognised accreditations and qualifications within the following disciplines:

Accounting

Accounting

Project & Lean Managment

Project & Lean Management

IT Systems and Networking

IT Systems and Networking

Bookkeeping

Bookkeeping

Financial Services

Financial Services

Business Analysis

Business Analysis

Location

Since 2011 we’ve trained over 605,000 people in 50 countries and we’re trusted by some of the world’s largest organisations to provide tailored, professional training solutions to their employees.

Our current courses

Accounting & Bookkeeping
Network & IT
Financial Services
Project & Lean Managment
Business Analysis

Our consultative approach allows us to develop and provide training to suit you, delivered in multiple formats including:

Online

Online

Virtual

Virtual

Face-to-face

Face-to-face

On-site

On-site

Blended environment

Blended environment

FAQs
Introduced in 2017 by the government, the Apprenticeship Levy is a tax to fund their plans to deliver a step change in apprenticeship numbers and to drive growth in the economy. Designed to provide funding to employers, the levy allows businesses access to the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS), regardless of whether they have paid the levy or not, allowing businesses to hire apprenticeships.
For every company that has a wage bill of more than £3 million per annum, it is taxed 0.5% of their wage bill minus a £15,000 allowance. This tax goes into a Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) account which the employer can use to upskill new or existing members of staff. If it is not used within 24 months, it is lost.

If your business does not meet the qualifying £3 million wage bill, you will not be eligible for the Apprenticeship Levy, however the government heavily subsidises apprenticeship training programmes. Companies can participate with a contribution of 5% towards the cost of an apprenticeship training programme, the government will pay the remaining 95%.
To start using the apprenticeship levy, you will need to set up an apprenticeship service account on the Gov.UK website, this will provide you access to apprenticeship funding along with tools to help to get you started.

If you are a smaller organisation and you do not qualify for the apprenticeship levy, you can reserve funds, paying 5% of the apprenticeship cost, the government funds the remaining 95%.
A minimum of 16 hours per week and a maximum of 40.
Each apprenticeship has its own duration, starting from 12 months +

Speak to us

Speak to us to understand exactly how the apprenticeship levy can be utilised by your business and how we can customise the programme to meet your objectives.

Call: +44 (0) 20 3800 0144

Or we can get in touch with you at a convenient time.
Request a Callback