e-Careers is the UK's most trusted professional training provider. Working directly with both candidates as well as employers, we have trained over 625,000 individuals on a wide range of in-demand courses, both online and face-to-face.
Our training programmes are developed by experts who have both industry as well as academic experience.
Our approach is to understand our employers pain-points and develop solutions that have a lasting impact within your organisation.
You can trust e-Careers to either upskill your existing teams, or help you recruit and train new talent.
e-Careers is experienced and dedicated in designing and delivering impactful apprenticeship programmes. If you're looking to upskill your employees, or take on enthusiastic new starters, then an apprenticeship might be the right option for you. Here are some of the reasons why e-Careers should be your apprenticeship partner of choice:
- End-to-end support by e-Careers, from apprenticeship awareness events through to world-class training delivery.
- e-Careers team can help recruit new apprentices at no additional cost.
- Reduce pressure on L&D budgets by utilising the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Effectively upskill and reskill your existing workforce.
- Support employee progression and retention.
- Develop rounded individuals ready for change.
- Accredited short professional qualifications from the e-Careers portfolio can be included at no additional cost.
- Tailor learning programmes to suit you.
- Option of online or face-to-face delivery options.
- Dedicated account manager throughout the journey.
You can become an apprentice whether you are currently unemployed (as we can help you find a suitable employer) or whether you are employed (you can do an apprenticeship at your current organisation).
An apprenticeship is a combination of both paid work and studying.
You will be totally debt free. You don’t pay for your training. This is covered by your employer and the government. You will earn a salary, paid by your employer and you will be eligible of company benefits.
With an apprenticeship you can fast-track a career into a specific sector of your choice and gain real-world experience, build a network and get qualified.
Intakes are open all-year-round.
An ideal apprentice needs to be someone who is well-organised, enthusiastic and able to manage their time effectively. A willingness to learn is important as this is a key part of the apprenticeship, not only academic learning but the ability to learn at work too.
Typically, your apprenticeship will last between 12 to 18 months.
An apprenticeship is no different to a real job. Entry requirements vary dependent on the employer and the apprenticeship role.
There are however some specific criteria that must be met:
Age - Apprenticeships are available for anyone aged 16 or over and not in full-time education.
Location - Opportunities are available throughout England. You must be eligible to live and work in England and have resided in the UK for at least 3 years.
Maths and English - Apprentices that do not have a GCSE in English and Maths will be required to undertake mandatory Functional Skills as part of the apprenticeship.
Eligibility rules can vary, please speak to an Apprenticeship expert at e-Careers to discuss your specific position.