Paul McVeigh is a former Professional Football Player turned Keynote speaker, who specialises in positive mental health, focus and motivation for players and individuals.
Feeling dejected and somewhat helpless during this current situation, Paul wants to raise some money for the NHS, and bring some joy, happiness and advice to people at this difficult time.
He has two goals he wants to achieve:
- First, to help support the NHS for all the wonderful work they do each day, and for the danger they put themselves through to keep our healthcare system running efficiently and effectively. This is achieved through your kind donations. Paul will donate 100% of his £1,000 target to support the NHS
- Second, is to help the nation improve their own mental health during this trying and uncertain time, through hints, tips and advice from some special guest speakers
Paul will host a series of live streamed interviews called ‘McVeigh Meets…’, in partnership with e-Careers, where he will discuss the psychology of success with some of the UK’s Game Changers, including Harry Redknapp. Tune in each day to hear from a different professional (see the full line-up below).
All interviews will be live streamed across Paul’s social media channels, so click your preferred method and watch the full interview at the outlined time. All previous interviews will be available to watch once finished.
Dates, times and the special guest being interviewed has been outlined in our schedule below.
Special Guests Lineup - Week 2:
- Monday 4th May, 10:00: Tony Strudwick (Head of Performance at the FA of Wales and Former Head of Fitness & Conditioning/ Performance at West Ham United, Blackburn Rovers and Manchester United)
- Monday 4th May, 18:00: Sam Johnson (TV Presenter)
- Tuesday 5th May, 12:30: James Haskell (Former England and Wasps Rugby Player)
- Tuesday 5th May, 17:00: Chris Key (Artistic Director - Les Miserables)
- Wednesday 6th May, 16:00: Carl Frampton MBE (Professional Boxer)
- Wednesday 6th May, 19:00: Josie Rourke (Director - Mary, Queen of Scots)
- Thursday 7th May, 14:15: Phil Mulryne (Friar and Priest in the Roman Catholic Church, & retired Professional Footballer) & Jim Magilton (Elite Performance Director with Irish FA & Former Footballer & Manager)
- Thursday 7th May, 19:30: Francis Benali MBE (Former Professional Footballer & Coach)
- Friday 8th May, 11:00: Will Greenwood MBE (Former England Rugby Player)
- Friday 8th May, 14:00: Rory Best OBE & Tommy Bowe (Former Ireland Rugby Players)
- Sat 9th May, 10:00: James Ketchell (British Adventurer)
- Sat 9th May, 16:30: Kelly Massey (British Track & Field Athlete - 400m)
- Sunday 10th May, 15:00: Jack Maier (MD, Santander)
- Sunday 10th May, 21:00: Michael Bridges (Former Professional Footballer)
Special Guest Lineup - Week 1:
- Saturday 25th April, 10:30: Jason McAteer (Retired Professional Footballer)
- Sunday 26th April, 14:00: Henry Winter (Sports Journalist at The Times)
- Monday 27th April, 14:00: Will King (Founder, King of Shaves)
- Tuesday 28th April, 13:00: Des Kelly (Journalist and Broadcaster, BT Sport)
- Tuesday 28th April, 17:00: Colin Murray (Sports Presenter)
- Wednesday 29th April, 14:00: Ralf Little (Actor, Writer and former Semi-Professional Footballer)
- Thursday 30th April, 14:00: Will Greenwood MBE (Former English Rugby Union Player)
- Friday 1st May, 15:30: Kay Murray (Sports Journalist and Presenter)
- Saturday 2nd May, 10:30: Verdayne Nunis (Chief of Staff, Microsoft)
Remember, these interviews have been developed to help support the NHS, so please show your support by donating to this wonderful cause. All the money that Paul raises from these interviews will be donated to NHS Charities, so please donate generously on Paul’s JustGiving page - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Paul-Mcveigh77
Thank you for your support.