- Learn to apply environmental reconnaissance techniques using appropriate tools and processes
- Be able to analyse the results of a network reconnaissance
- Implement or recommend the appropriate response and countermeasure
- Explain the purpose of practices used to secure a corporate environment
- Know how to implement an information security vulnerability management process
- Understand how to analyse the output resulting from a vulnerability scan
- Compare and contrast common vulnerabilities found in the following targets
Cyber Incident Response
- Be able to distinguish threat data or behaviour to determine the impact of an incident
- Learn how to prepare a toolkit and use appropriate forensics tools during an investigation
- Explain the importance of communication during the incident response process
- Understand how to analyse common symptoms to select the best course of action to support incident response
- Summarise the incident recovery and post-incident response process
Security Architecture and Tool Sets
- Be able to explain the relationship between frameworks, common policies, controls, and procedures
- Know how to use data to recommend remediation of security issues related to identity and access management
- Understand how to review security architecture and make recommendations to implement compensating controls
- Use application security best practices while participating in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Compare and contrast the general purpose and reasons for using various cybersecurity tools and technologies
CompTIA CySA+ Exam
This training is focused on helping you prepare for and pass the updated CompTIA CySA+ Exam (CS0-002)
Exam: Code CS0-002
Exam Format - Performance-based and Multiple-choice.
Duration - 165 minutes.
Number of Questions - Maximum 85.
Pass Mark - 750/900 (83%).