Rated 9 out of 10 based on over 5300 reviews
The IT Project Manager Certification course will allow you to push your professional IT career, by signing up to this combined package of two courses, it will help you gain expertise in both PRINCE2® & ITIL® Frameworks.
Most organisations rely on teams of IT staff to help and maintain their day-to-day business. As a IT Project Manager you will be able to lead a team of Testers, Developers, Analysts and Engineers professionally and effectively.
Exclusive tutor support through our Mentor+ platform that provides you with uninterrupted, one-to-one guidance from a PRINCE2® expert throughout your course access, ensuring that you are never alone while you study with us.
This package is perfect for anyone who is looking to gain industry-recognised qualifications as an attempt to either break into, or work your way up in the project management industry.
These courses are suited to individuals wishing to progress their career towards an IT project management position and benefit from accredited qualifications.
As the name of this package suggests you will be able to become a Project Manager that specialises in IT, however due to the flexibility of both methodologies you will not be limited to IT and can apply them into any industry.
This course is a package combined of the PRINCE2® & ITIL® Foundation courses.
Our PRINCE2® course comes including the full syllabus from AXELOS, as well as both official examinations for you to achieve Practitioner status:
• Getting started & Introduction to PRINCE2®
• Processes SU and IP
• Processes CS and MP
• Processes DP, SB & CP
• Organisation Theme
• Business Case Theme
• Risk Theme
• Plans Theme
• Quality Theme
• Change Theme
• Progress Theme
• Exam Preparation and Approaches
Our ITIL® Foundation course provides you with the full training syllabus concerning the ITIL® framework and how to apply it. The official examination is also included for full certification:
• The service management lifecycle and the key stages used to manage service requests.
• Defining a service strategy that meets the needs of all users of the IT service.
• Implementing a service that supports the strategy.
• Building intermediate delivery services that maintain standards during the transition period.
• The operations required to maintain customers expected levels of service and satisfaction.
• Building a continual service improvement plan that keeps raising standards and customer satisfaction levels.
Both courses combined, provide you with three exams: the ITIL® Foundation exam and the PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner exams.
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by itSM Solutions ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.