What is the ITIL® Practitioner Online Training course?
ITIL® is a globally-used approach to IT Service Management (ITSM), which is used by household names such as Microsoft, IBM, HP and Shell. ITIL’s cohesive set of best practices are drawn from the public and private sectors internationally to advocate IT services being aligned to meet the needs of a business and support its core processes.
All study takes place online, meaning it is an ideal solution for busy professionals who need to fit study around their existing commitments, and businesses who are looking for a flexible and cost-effective training solution for their staff.
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)PeopleCert are global leaders in qualifying professionals in multiple industries. They assess and certify professional skills in partnership with organisations and government bodies including Capita and the UK government. PeopleCert are accredited by AXELOS.
AXELOS is a joint-venture between the UK Government and business giants Capita. AXELOS was created to manage and develop Global Best Practices, being responsible for the management and promotion of globally recognised methodologies including ITIL®, PRINCE2® and MSP®.
PeopleCertPeopleCert are global leaders in qualifying professionals in multiple industries. They assess and certify professional skills in partnership with organisations and government bodies including Capita and the UK government.
AXELOS - Global Best Practice SolutionsAXELOS is a joint-venture between the UK Government and business giants Capita. AXELOS was created to manage and develop Global Best Practices, being responsible for the management and promotion of globally recognised methodologies including ITIL®, PRINCE2® and MSP®.
Who is it for
Is the ITIL® Practitioner online course right for me?
The training is designed for IT professionals who have already complete the ITIL® Foundation training and now wish to improve their ability to use the ITIL® framework as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth by achieving ITIL® Practitioner Status.
Most students will go on to take the ITIL® Practitioner exam, and from there study towards intermediate level.
What job can I get with an ITIL® Practitioner online qualification?
This course is great stepping-stone into the ITIL® Intermediate modules. It is applicable to a wide range of roles in the IT sector, including IT Analyst, IT Change Manager and Service Delivery Manager.
Why study with us
Why study the ITIL® Practitioner online course with e-Careers?
- Online learning is a cost-effective solution for businesses and individuals.
- Studying online means you are free to go at your own pace with no weekly classes to attend or deadlines to meet.
- Membership benefits include access to all project management, business skills, IT service management, IT networking and cyber security online training series.
- Technical support is available, should it be required.
- After completing the course there is a clear progression pathway to the Practitioner exam and beyond to intermediate level with ITIL®.
- Readying yourself for the exam by completing the ITIL® Practitioner Online Training Series is a career-boosting step that will get you noticed by potential employers.
What are the ITIL® Practitioner online course Modules?
- Introduction to ITIL® Practitioner
- ITSM & Continual Improvement
- Principles & Themes
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Effective Communication to enable CSI
- Use Metrics & Measurement
- CSI Approach
- Integrating CSI with ITIL & Beyond
ITIL® Practitioner Exams
Many students from this ITIL® course decide to take the ITIL® Practitioner Exam, which consists of 40 multiple-choice questions with a 70% pass mark.
What does the ITIL® Practitioner online course cover?
- Get a comprehensive introduction to the ITIL® Practitioner Course.
- Move on to learning all you need to know about ITSM and continual improvement.
- Get to grips with the principles and themes you need to be confident with to gain practitioner status.
- Gain an understanding of Organisational Change Management (OCM).
- Explore the important subject of effective communication to enable Continual Service Improvement (CSI).
- Learn what you need to know about using metrics and measurement.
- Find out about CSI Approach.
- Explore the area of integrating CSI with ITIL® and beyond.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl™ logo is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.