What are the CIW Internet Business Associate Online Course (1D0-61A) online course modules?
- Introduction to IT Business and Careers
- Internet Communication
- Introduction to Internet Technology
- Web Browsing
- Multimedia on the Web
- Databases and Web Search Engines
- Business E Mail and Personal Information Management
- Protecting Yourself Online
- Internet Services and Tools for Business
- IT Project and Program Management
CIW Internet Business Associate Online Course (1D0-61A) Exams
The CIW Internet Business Associate exam (1D0-61A) lasts for 30 minutes and contains 30 questions testing your knowledge of the content in the study modules – and their ability to apply it.
To pass the exam, you will need to achieve a score of 66.66%, demonstrating a range of knowledge and skills in this discipline.
What does the CIW Internet Business Associate Online Course (1D0-61A) online course cover?
Part of the Web Foundations Series, the purpose of the course is to equip learners with a powerful core knowledge of the Internet, and apply the foundation skills required for further specialization. This includes:
- Learning all the skills necessary to work effectively in today’s business environment.
- Learning about the tasks involved in web technology roles and the skills and technological knowledge to perform them.
- It covers a broad range of topics, giving learners a comprehensive knowledge and skills base with which to start or further their career:
- Internet connection methods, Internet protocols, the Domain Name System (DNS) and cloud computing
- The basic functions of web browsers, the components of web addresses, the use and control of cookies, and browser use in the business world
- Browser plug-ins and add-ons, and use of browsers to download and manage files
- Databases as they relate to web search engines, and ways to conduct basic and advanced web searches
- Configuration and use of e-mail clients, guidelines for effective communication over the Internet using modern web technologies and social networking tools
- Internet research and collaboration tools, software development tools, and the patent and licensing practices that accompany software applications
- Issues and risks associated with the Internet, and the security measures that can keep your computer system and your personal information secure
- Fundamental elements of project and program management, and the importance of acquiring these skills for all IT job roles.