What courses are included in the CIW Web Foundations Associate online course?
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- Introduction to IT Business and Careers
- Internet Communication
- Introduction to Internet Technology
- Web Browsing
- Multimedia on the Web
- Databases and Web Search Engines
- Business E Mail and Personal Information Management
- Protecting Yourself Online
- Internet Services and Tools for Business
- IT Project and Program Management
- CIW Site Development Associate
- Markup Language and Site Development Essentials
- HTML5 Coding
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Graphical Elements
- HTML Tables
- Web Forms
- Video, Audio and Image Techniques
- Extensing HTML
- GUI HTML Editors and Mobile Web Sites
- Web Site Development for Business
- CIW Network Technology Associate
- Introduction to Networking
- Networking Components and Standards
- Connecting to the Internet
- Internet Services
- Hardware and Device Connectivity
- Network and Cloud Security Risks
CIW Web Foundations Associate exam
The CIW Web Foundations Associate certification exam (1D0-610) lasts for 90 minutes and contains 90 questions across the three disciplines covered on the course (Internet Business Associate, Site Development Associate and Network Technology Associate).
To pass the exam, you will need to achieve a score of 63.33%, demonstrating a rounded set of knowledge and skills from the three individual subject areas.
What does the CIW Web Foundations Associate online course cover?
- Learn the fundamental aspects of the internet and how it is used in the business environment.
- Content encompasses, among other things, the use of web search engines for basic and advanced searches, effective ways of researching and communicating on the Internet, cloud computing and mobile devices, and the all-important subject of privacy and the Internet.
- Discover the challenges to internet users in business and what measures can be taken to keep personal information secure.
- Cover the full spectrum of web development, from writing code manually to working with images, creating hyperlinks, adding audio and video and optimising web pages for search engines.
- Networking components and standards to connecting to the Internet and taking advantage of its multitude of services, through to hardware and devices and how to deal with network and cloud security risks.