What are the MSP® Foundation & Practitioner online course modules?
- MSP® Introduction and Overview
- MSP® Framework and Concepts
- Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Defining a Programme
- Planning and Control
- Benefits Realisation Management
- Organisation and the Programme Office
- The Business Case
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivering the Capability and Realising the Benefits
- Quality Management
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution
- Closing a Programme
What does the MSP® Foundation & Practitioner online course cover?
The MSP® Foundation & Practitioner online course covers:
- Core concepts of the MSP® framework
- Importance of developing a vision for projects and programmes
- Building a blueprint from the vision statement that outlines the project fundamentals.
- Writing a programme definition document that helps to clarify what needs to be achieved.
- Developing a programme plan that helps put project controls in place.
- Using benefits realisation management to ensure that programmes deliver the expected positive outcomes.
- Restructuring the organisation to support the project and implementing a Programme Office to deliver change.
- The business case for programmes.
- The importance of leaders, rather than managers when delivering transformational change.
- The use of tranches to simplify project delivery.
- Delivering the capability and realising the benefits outlined in the project dossier.
- The importance of Quality Management to ensure deliverables are of an acceptable standard.
- Using risk management and issue resolution to keep programme tranches on track.
- Completing a project and obtaining sign off from stakeholders.
The MSP® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.