What is the PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Practitioner course?
PRINCE2 Agile® combines the flexibility of Agile, with the governance of PRINCE2®, which enhances Practitioners' abilities to be on time and hit deadlines. As a Practitioner, you need to protect the level of quality that needs to be sustained, embrace and adapt to changes in the project scope, keep project teams stable and effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
PRINCE2 Agile® examines how PRINCE2® and Agile methods interact and can be adapted to accommodate each other to benefit the overall management of projects.
Become certified as a Practitioner in this methodology, which combines the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2® with the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile.
PeopleCertPeopleCert are global leaders in qualifying professionals in multiple industries. They assess and certify professional skills in partnership with organisations and government bodies including Capita and the UK government.
AXELOS - Global Best Practice SolutionsAXELOS is a joint-venture between the UK Government and business giants Capita. AXELOS was created to manage and develop Global Best Practices, being responsible for the management and promotion of globally recognised methodologies including ITIL®, PRINCE2® and MSP®.
PRINCE2 Agile (Agile Project Management)PRINCE2 Agile is a project management methodology that combines the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile, with the clearly defined framework and structure of PRINCE2, creating a complete project management solution for the modern professional.
Who is it for
Is the PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Practitioner online course right for me?
To take the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam you must have completed one of the mandatory courses listed below.
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A, B, C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
If you are looking to further enhance your current skillset when it comes to project management, then this PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Practitioner course is right for you.
What job could I get with a PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Practitioner qualification?
This course will enable you to progress further within the world of project management, it will empower you with the skills and knowledge which can be utilised within the industry. The PRINCE2 Agile® qualification means you can function, or move into roles including:
- Junior Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Co-ordinator
- Project Administrator
- Project Planner
Why study with us
Why study PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Practitioner online course with e-Careers?
- Course is accredited for Practitioner level study.
- Follow with the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam (payable) to achieve certified registered Practitioner status - a globally recognised qualification.
- Includes notes to support each lesson and references to the PRINCE2 Agile® handbook.
- Includes a license to use PRINCE2 Agile® Passport for a period of six months from the date of purchase.
- Option to extend the license at additional cost.
- Project managers can put themselves at the forefront of new and exciting management methodology.
- Organisations can benefit from training staff in this best of both worlds project management solution.
- Enjoy flexible study when and where it’s most convenient.
- Fit this 25-30 hour comprehensive course around your current job and commitments.
- Interactive tasks, exercises and games will consolidate learning in an engaging way.
- Tests are directly aligned to the PRINCE2 Agile® syllabus.
- Benefit from a progress reporting facility, online support forums and online chat.
- Technical support available if required.
What are the PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Practitioner online course modules?
Course Units Include:
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile®.
- The Basics of Agile, Common Agile approaches and configuring PRINCE2® with Agile.
- Core Concepts of Lean StartUp and the Use of Hexagon.
- Look at tailoring principles and processes.
- The Agilometer.
- Directing a project, benefits, defining value and Cynefin.
- Requirement prioritisation, how it’s used and user stories.
- Rich communication, starting up and initiating a project and Agile contracts.
- Servant leadership and adjusting typical Agile and PRINCE2 roles.
- Single and multiple team structures, working agreements and Agile estimation techniques.
- PRINCE2 Agile® guidance for themes.
- Look at managing a stage boundary from an Agile perspective.
- Controlling a stage from a PRINCE2 Agile® perspective.
- Managing product delivery from a PRINCE2 Agile® perspective.
- Kanban and Scrum in detail.
- Closing a PRINCE2 Agile® project, PRINCE2 Agile® Health Check and transitioning to Agile.
- Fundamental values and principles of Agile and advice for project managers using Agile.
- Exam preparation.
PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Practitioner exams
This PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management course does come with exams, the process is listed below.
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks (60%) or more required to pass out of 50 questions
- Two hours and 30 minutes’ duration
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
What does the PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Practitioner online course cover?
Work through six learning modules to gain full proficiency in PRINCE2 Agile® at Practitioner level.
- In Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile®, look at the basics of Agile, common Agile approaches and configuring PRINCE2® with Agile.
- Continue to learn about core concepts of Lean StartUp, the use of Hexagon – Fit and Flex, and the five targets that underpin the use of the hexagon.
- Complete the introductory module with a study of the five PRINCE2 Agile® behaviours and the rationale for blending PRINCE2® and Agile.
- In Processes – DP, SU & IP, look at tailoring principles and themes, the agilometer, directing a project, benefits and defining value, and Cynefin.
- Continue to study how requirement prioritisation is used and look at user stories.
- Complete this module looking at rich communication, starting up a project and initiating a project, and Agile contracts.
- In Themes and PRINCE2 Agile®, study servant leadership and adjusting typical Agile and PRINCE2® roles.
- Gain an understanding of single and multiple team structures, working agreements and Agile estimation techniques.
- Study the PRINCE2 Agile® guidance for quality theme, the business case theme, the plans theme, the progress theme, the change theme, and the risk theme.
- In Processes – SB, CS & MP, look at managing a stage boundary from an Agile perspective, controlling a stage from a PRINCE2 Agile® perspective, and managing product delivery from a PRINCE2 Agile® perspective.
- Take a closer look at retrospectives.
- Look at Kanban and SCRUM in detail.
- In CP & Summarising PRINCE2 Agile®, look at closing a PRINCE2 Agile® project, the PRINCE2 Agile® Health Check and transitioning to Agile.
- Study the fundamental values and principles of Agile and advice for the project manager using Agile.
- Complete the course with a module on exam preparation, including the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam format and structure, structured approach guidance, and the style of questions in the Practitioner exam.
The PRINCE2 Agile® courses on this page are offered by Simetral ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All right reserved.