What are the chapters in the ITIL® Service Strategy manual?
- Service management as a practice
- Service strategy principles
- Service strategy processes
- Service strategy, governance, architecture, and ITSM implementation strategies
- Organising for service strategy
- Technology considerations
- Implementing service strategy
- Challenges, risks and critical success factors
What does the ITIL® Service Strategy manual cover?
- How to develop an IT service strategy that will generate the right business outcomes
- Principles, processes and activities that can be implemented immediately
- Potential challenges, risks and critical success factors
- How to improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs and improve efficiency
- How to respond to market changes and maintain a competitive advantage
- Business opportunities and how to take advantage of them
- The value of IT services on positive business outcomes
All ITIL® online courses are offered by CareerAcademy.com AFFILIATE of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.